Lunes, Oktubre 29, 2012

Artist-Claudio Bravo



martes ika 10 ng Oktubre 2012




Claudio Bravo

Claudio bravo was a well known painter specifically to the portraits that he did added to that he was also one of the world's greatest hyperrealist painter. Through the paintings that he did, it always  portraying old fashion style viewing the precious thing to the society that he live on.
  
The works that he did emphasizes the idea of simpleness enhancing dramatic view and puzzling  sense. He also considers the classical concept which is a self-like that was sociable featuring the way of life. The color that he use makes the reality pop-out and the texture shows the details and angular in every sides of his model.













                    MY SELF-PORTTRAIT



My self-portrait quite simple but it shows the details and it makes the object pop-out, through the color that I use it makes the work real and the classic fashion. It may look like a festive costume but for me it becomes my idea of how art made my life better because through the style of the hair, it looks that I live in wealth family specifically royal family. The work that I did considers the idea of feminism, that in the works of Claudio Bravo also has, a feminism that for me it was not only applied fir women because when it becomes in art, all idea were equally distributive and the quality that makes the viewer become interested was depend on how the artist made his or her model.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento